Help us to clean the natural spaces of the Gloria storm
The consequences of the Glory storm in the Ebro Delta.
The effects of the Gloria storm, January 20 to 22 a rising storm. It brings about of the sea to enter within beaches, rice plantations, private properties, and especially the most damaged natural areas of the Ebro Delta. That is why we need many volunteers to clear approximated to 100 km of coast.
Bed and breakfast Cling 43 would like to thank the volunteers from outside the Ebro Delta for coming to our aid. We propose is a 30% discount in accommodation from our reservation web page (https://booking.avirato.com) . Only you need to add the Promotional Code: TEMPGLORIA from our website and you can enjoy this discount. Then we leave the program so you can arrange the days and help us.
Remind that you need to register at each cleaning site to bring a check and gloves to help from yourself.
At B&B Cling 43, we can help you sign up if you don’t know how. You have to provide us: the place, the day and how many people.
CLEANING OF NATURAL SPACES
• Saturday, February 1st
- Eucaliptus beach cleaning. Amposta. Meeting at 9.30 am at the Tourist Information Office or at 10 am at Eucaliptus Beach.
- Cleaning on the way to the beach of El Molinet. Sant Carles de la Ràpita. Meeting at 10am, at this point. Alfacs Bay. REGISTER: https://bit.ly/3ae9L6T. Lloc: https://goo.gl/maps/1dM2pHHT2UmdS4ho7
- Cleaning on the Marquesa beach. Deltebre. Meeting at 10am, in the restaurant Los Vascos.
• Sunday, February 2nd, “World Wetlands Day”
- The Platform in Defense of the Ebro, Riet Vell Reserve of SEO / BirdLife and Institute of Research and Agrifood Technologies – IRTA, organize an event on the Naiads to the Trabucador and then there will be a cleaning in the area. Meeting at 10.30am, in the Trabucador.
• Saturday, February 8th
- Cleaning on Migjorn beach. Sant Jaume d’Enveja. Meeting at 10am, on the Migjorn beach.
• Sunday, February 9th
- Cleaning in the Riumar-Garxal area. Deltebre. Meeting at 10am, in the Paseo Marítimo de Riumar (on the Garxal side). At 12 noon, Guided tour of the Garxal at the mouth of the Ebro.
• Sunday, February 16th
- Cleaning the Trabucador. Sant Carles de la Ràpita. If feasible, possible action in Punta de la Banya (bay sector). Meeting at 10am, in Trabucador. REGISTER: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1x3t7wupkRu26pL_5I9y9BYsNNVDB6_LSwT-LRXGPs3o/viewform?edit_requested=true
- Goleró area cleaning – Fangar corner. The Bottle. (we will confirm later).
We can only do little, together we can do much!
* Wear clothing or leather gloves (preferably).
* Follow the instructions of the technicians of the Natural Park at all times.
* Bring comfortable clothes, water and food for personal consumption.
* Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Timetables: Saturday 1st to Sunday 16th of February, from 10:00h to 13:00h.